Parent Code of Conduct
Welcome to the Crossbar Page Builder. For instructions on how to use the page, click the button below.
To remove this section, simply double-click the trash icon to the right.
Player Code of Conduct
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, contest administrators and officials at every game.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire to win.
3. I will demand a sports environment that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all MYAS sporting events.
4. I will remember that the game is for the kids - not the adults. 5. I will do my best to make sure that youth sports are a FUN and POSITIVE experience.
6. I will treat other players, coaches, fans, volunteers and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
7. I will not berate the officials!
8. I will not undermine the coaches' instructions or directions.
9. I will not use profanity!
10. I will communicate my concerns through the proper channels in a dignified manner.
11. I will not post on any social media site with the intent to initiate, hurt, intimidate or humiliate any player, coach, official, spectator or the FLBA program. The posting of negative, demeaning or derogatory comments will not be tolerated. These acts shall be considered harassment and may result in the immediate removal from the club. Furthermore, if I see anything of concern from or about an official, another FLBA coach, player or FLBA member on a social media site, I will immediately contact an FLBA board member. As a parent, I understand that I am accountable for the actions of my child on social media sites. I will stress to my child the importance of proper conduct on these sites and provide parental oversight to prevent any type of cyberbullying by my child.
Any violation of the Code of Conduct may result in a temporary or permanent banishment from any FLBA sponsored events. Please BEHAVE or BE GONE! Your kids thank you and so do we!